Personio Foundation provides financial and strategic support to exceptional organisations working in the fields of Climate Action and/or Education. We support outstanding teams with innovative and scalable solutions to tackle the most pressing challenges in their fields and thereby foster innovation for People and Planet.
What we offer
- Financial Support: we offer unrestricted, multi-year grants between €50k and €100k per year. We encourage our portfolio organisations to use our grants to improve the operational setup of their organisations, invest in their people and HR processes as well as furthering their impact through their projects.
- Strategic support: Personio Foundation provides non-financial support to the organisations in our Impact Portfolio. We readily share our experience of building a successful software company, Personio and the expertise of more than 1,500 Personio employees. Depending on the needs of the organisation, we facilitate these connections.
- Personio software: we offer all portfolio organisations the possibility to use Personio HR Management and Recruiting software free of charge in order to be able to spend more time on people and less time on manual processes and tasks.
- Co-development of the Impact Accelerator: Personio Foundation believes that people are the single most important asset for an organisation to grow, to innovate and to have impact. Our Impact Accelerator aims to offer a dedicated hub for HR professionals working in non-profits and/or social enterprises to help strengthen their HRM expertise and support them in finding solutions for their HR challenges. Portfolio organisations will get access to the beta version of our program and directly help co-develop the programme with us.
- Networking: we want to build a community of outstanding purposeful organisations that are connected through our portfolio. This will include on- and offline events, shared community channels and demand-based exchange possibilities.
How the selection process works
- Application period: applications are open between 22nd August and 5th September.
- Eligible organisations: official non-profit status necessary
- Field of action: we support organisations working either in the field of climate change mitigation and/or education
- Geographic focus: we support organisations globally.
- Special focus: at Personio Foundation we are particularly interested in organisations with innovative, scalable solutions to address climate change and education.