Personio Foundation provides strategic financial grants to exceptional teams with innovative solutions in the fields of climate change mitigation and education.
Our guiding principles
The grants provided to members of the Foundation’s Impact Portfolio are guided by three key principles:
- Long-term support: We support organizations because we believe they can have a lasting impact on people and planet. It takes predictable, long-term partners to get there, which is why we’re making multi-year grants to our portfolio organizations.
- Unrestricted grants: We believe it takes extraordinary teams and organizations to turn ambitious ideas into reality and we take great care in partnering with teams that we believe and trust in. All grants made by Personio Foundation are therefore unrestricted, giving organizations the necessary flexibility to deliver impactful projects while building sustainable organizations.
- Impact monitoring: We are committed to working towards greater transparency, ownership and integrity at Personio Foundation and also through our Impact Portfolio. A genuine commitment to impact monitoring will be a requirement for all organizations joining the Impact Portfolio and we will help build robust impact monitoring systems.
In addition to making strategic financial grants, Personio foundation will support portfolio organizations by providing opportunities to:
- Raise awareness for the challenges being tackled
- Build their public profile and increase resources
- Connect with other high impact organizations
- Receive direct support from Personio Foundation and the wider Personio team
- Get early access to all resources of the Impact Accelerator
Applications will open in 2022.
Fostering Innovation for People and Planet
Personio Foundation supports forward-thinking nonprofit organizations operating in the fields of climate action and education. Going live in 2022. Fill out the form to stay up to date!